How to find a budget-friendly limousine service in Phoenix, AZ
Finding a quality limousines rental company is not always easy. After all, there are so many companies and cars to choose from that it is hard to select the right one. If you follow some simple steps, however, finding a limousine service provider can become a piece of cake.
- License – Every limousine service company should be licensed. The State should issue the license number and allow a limo rental company to operate legally.
- Insurance – Every vehicle should have a commercial insurance. For town cars, a minimum of $750,000 in liability coverage is required. For vehicles that carry 8 or more passengers, the coverage should be at least $1.5 million.
- Live Inspection – You should always ask to see the limo in person. Check the condition of the limousine – ask about the vehicle’s mileage. The lower the mileage, the better. Check the body for dents and scrapes, and see if the bumpers have any major damage. The limo should be clean and odor free if you want to have a pleasant ride.
- Referrals – Word of mouth is one excellent way to find a good limo service in Phoenix, AZ. Friends who have had a good experience with a limo rental company will be happy to recommend you a reliable transportation contractor.
- Driver Gratuity – Limo rental companies usually charge automatically a 15% to 20% gratuity. If this gratuity is not included in the bill, you should start looking for another company because this one is probably cheating the driver. The same applies if gratuity is categorized as a “service charge.”
- Hours of Operation – The limousine service provider should be available 24/7. If you are dealing with a company that handles airport transfers, there should be dispatchers in the office around the clock. If you need a limo for a prom, wedding or another special occasion, the company should give you an overnight emergency number.
- Driver Screening – The chauffeurs hired by a limo rental company are required by law to take a drug test and have a physical. Good companies also run criminal background checks on their prospective employees. A good chauffeur should also know the company’s service area well and have a clean driving record.
Way 2 Go Airport Transportation is the limousine rental company that can provide you with the finest limo service in town. Call us at (480) 378-0440 for more information about our service prices.